One of the most important aspects of therapy I found was having someone who you can have a rapport with and who was also a good listener. Clare’s style and manner instantly put me at ease and made me feel I could talk about any subject. Clare has a very flexible approach and allows you to take the session where you feel you need. I found this very helpful. Through utilising the CBT model she was able to help influence the way I approach certain issues and challenge my own thought processes. I always came out of the sessions in a positive frame of mind and proactive about the way I think. Having finished my sessions recently, I can say with certainty that I’m glad I worked with Clare and would have no hesitation recommending her to anyone else.
- How Grief Counselling Facilitates Healing and Recovery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Work-Related Stress and How Counseling Helps
- Role of Grief Counselling While One Copes with a Difficult Relationship
- How Counselling Can Help Children to Cope with Grief?
- 4 Crucial Traits to Look For in a Mental Health Specialist in Oldham